Make a one-off
Help protect children affected by a specific humanitarian crisis or allow us to assign your donation where it is most needed by choosing the general support section.Learn more...
Our emergency aid focuses primarily on helping children and their close relations by providing vital support in the following areas:
- Urgent medical care for children and their mothers
- Distribution of basic necessities (shelter, blankets, cooking utensils, hygiene items, clothing, etc.)
- Access to drinking water and reparation of sanitation systems
- Psychological and social support and the creation of child-friendly areas
Become a sponsor
By becoming a sponsor, you can make a lasting difference to the future of children living in hardship.
For as little as 1 franc per day, you can provide housing and a safe environment for three children who have experienced abuse.
Become a life changer.Learn more...
Our sponsorship programme offers you the possibility to provide lasting support to children, starting from just CHF 1.- a day:
- You do not support one child but several.
- You provide long-term support to children.
- We support the children directly and you are right by their side with us.
- Your contributions help ensure lasting security for children.
- 86% of the donations go directly to our child relief projects.
Your sponsorship is for an initial period of one year. However, you may cancel it at any time.
Once your registration has been processed, you will receive the following items by post:
- Additional information about your sponsorship
- Pay-in slips for each contribution made
- Our quarterly magazine, Courage, and leaflets (related to humanitarian crises) to keep you informed of our projects
- In early February of each year, you will receive a certificate showing your donations for tax deduction purposes
Become a patron
By becoming a patron, you stand up and help Terre des hommes fight for the respect of the rights of the child. Through your commitment, you also become an ambassador for children's rights.
Thanks to your annual commitment of CHF 75.-, you help provide children with the decent living conditions to which they are entitled.
Get involved in children’s rights.Learn more...
In addition to your membership card, you will receive:
- Our quarterly magazine, Courage, to keep you informed of our projects and activities on the ground.
- In early February of each year, you will receive a certificate showing your donations for tax deduction purposes.
We accept payment by credit card, Postfinance, payment slip and LSV.
Where do your donations go?
88% of donations are directly allocated to our children's aid projects. Our administrative costs account for just 12%.
As a ZEWO-certified organisation, we undertake to use all donations made to us in an appropriate and efficient manner.
All transactions are secured by the Ogone payment system and encrypted with SSL.
As a mother, I am constantly wondering: where will this child be in five years' time? As a doctor, I am more concerned about the social consequences. It is this combination of emotions and pragmatism that makes Tdh capable of making a difference.
Charulata Banerjee, Regional advisor to Tdh on health programmes in AsiaRead more...
Become a volunteer
Put your skills to use and devote some of your free time to helping children.
Tailor-made programs for philanthropists intersted in supporting our work.
Discover the different forms of partnerships which can help children in need.BECOME A PARTNER
Take part in one of
events in Switzerland
Every year, we organise several major events throughout the country.