Courage No. 53 – The first minute can make all the difference
Summary of the March 2016 edition of Terre des hommes magazine “Courage”.
• Editorial (page 2): “Fight for survival” by Vito Angelillo.
• Promises – Results (page 3): Read the story of Bivisha, who can walk again thanks to the care provided by Terre des hommes in Nepal.
• Dossier (page 4): In Mali, Terre des hommes has set up practical training courses for intensive care at birth, because in rural areas, midwives on their own have to know and perform the right actions to bring a baby back to life.
• Point of View (page 7): Doris Mugrditchian, Head of Tdh’s healthcare unit, on the use of mobile applications for diagnosis or the use of medicines.
• Here and elsewhere (page 8): An in-depth look at Terre des hommes’ healthcare projects in West Africa.
• Look at this (page 10): Sunita, a young mother who has benefitted from the project to promote breastfeeding in India.
• The Question (page 11): How to check that a pregnant woman is in good health?
• Tdh in Action (page 12): 250,000 oranges for children’s good health.
• Coming soon (page 13): Events calendar for Switzerland from March to June 2016.
• In Brief (page 13): A new lively and informative Internet site.
• Hand in Hand (page 14): Strengthening the healthcare system in Albania.
• Portrait (page 15): Alain Joseph, a businessman from French-speaking Switzerland, and his family support Terre des hommes.
|Published by||Terre des hommes|
|Number of pages||16 pages|
|Author||Terre des hommes|