Research: Understanding child marriage amongst Syrian Refugee Communities in Jordan and Lebanon
Download the seven following research documents in English:
1. Child marriage in Jordan: Systematic review of literature.
2. Understanding social process underpinning child marriage. Impact of protracted displacement in Jordan.
3. Mapping Responses to Child Marriage in Jordan.
4. Understanding social processes underpinning child marriage: Impact of protracted displacement in Lebanon.
5. Mapping Responses to Child Marriage in Lebanon.
6. Child marriage in discussion: Findings from focus groups with Syrian refugees in Jordan and Lebanon.
7. Exploring the capacity of faith-based actors in Jordan and Lebanon to prevent child marriage.
|Published by||Terre des hommes|
|Number of pages||pages|