Terrain - Bangladesh - CDM
Admin, HR and Finance Coordinator
|Entrée en fonction
|Famille de métier
||Expatriate contract under Swiss labour code 3 400 CHF (~2 950 €) < > 4 750 CHF (~4 100 €) net salary/month according to experience x 13, Annual Leave: 25 days per year. Contract includes also local accommodation and transportation, health and repatriation insurance, return flight.
||Following the massive displacement of more than 600 000 people into Bangladesh since end of August 2017, Tdh has put in place an important emergency response plan to provide relief to the Rohingya refugees, notably on health and nutrition, WASH and protection. To date, Tdh is running a team of 18 expats and over 300 national staff.
The main purpose of the position is to carry out efficient, HR, administrative and finance management of the projects and Tdh structure in Cox Bazar, minimizing financial, HR and operational risks and ensuring compliance in terms of Tdh procedures and donors guidelines. S/He works in close collaboration with Tdh Dhaka Country office.
He/She directs and organises the administrative, HR and financial "service" of emergency operations in Cox (general accounting, administrative and budget management, HR) in close collaboration with the other coordinators and Head of Emergency Response. S/he is the direct interface between Cox and the headquarters and/or field sponsors as regards financial reporting.
S/he is able to make independent decisions and actions in his/her field of activity.
S/he supports and validates the quality of the work done by the teams as regards the Tdh mandate and commitments and international standard coordinator.
|Cahier des charges
- Contribute to drawing up the new project budgets
- Focal point of the Budget Follow Up
- Ensure Budget Follow Up are updated and reflecting real and clear forecasts
- Ongoing project budget follow up, forecasts and analysis. In collaboration with Tdh Partners, verify their global forecasts and assure eligibility of expenses
- Prepare Tdh Treasury forecasts and prepare/send fund request to the HQ Finance controller for validation
- Verify Partners’ treasury forecasts in line with the budget & prepare/send fund request to the HQ Finance Controller
- Work in close collaboration with the project managers and the logistics department to ensure the treasury forecasts are done in accordance to the budget
- Is in charge of Tdh monthly accountancy closing (via the accounting software SAGA) including transmission to the HQ
- Support the Partners’ on accounting issues and check Partners’ list of invoices, verify all supporting documents (copies), complete codification.
- Be the focal point in terms of local law analysis
- Verify that all contracts respect Tdh policy and supervise the follow up.
- Support the HR manager and lead the mission HR, its implementation and the implementation of the social welfare of the mission
- Centralise training requests from teams and set up a training plan
- Ensure that HR Database and payroll processing is accurate
- Monitor adhesion to the HR policies
- Check that job descriptions fit the standard job matrix and ensure that the recruitment process is respected
- Supervise annual performance review deadlines, contract dates and other deadlines.
- Define the needs of administrative personnel, and recruit according to the resources allocated
- Train, support and evaluate the administrative team
- Plan and manage the activities of the administrative team
- Establish and maintain relationships with local and regional administrative authorities, monitor regulations in force
- Take part in meetings relating to administrative aspects, represent Terre des hommes on request and/or by order
- Adhere to and enforce Tdh administrative regulations and procedures.
- Agree to comply with Tdh Code of Conduct and ensure Child Safeguarding standards are upheld.
- Guarantee that project donor’s procedures are respected.
- Monitor Partners’ compliance with the agreement with Tdh, donor’s regulations, national applicable regulations and transparency.
- Work in close collaboration with the Partners’ Admin team intranet by collecting, verifying, analyzing their data and if needed provide appropriate advices and trainings in collaboration with the administrative coordination.
- Education: University degree in Finance, Accounting or Business administration
- Language: Excellent oral and writing skills in English C2
- Experiences and aptitudes: At least 3 years’ experience as Administration, HR & Finance Manager in the field and in a similar context
- Previous experience in emergency response is mandatory
- Relevant accounting knowledge and experience, financial reporting and knowledge of donor guidelines
- Advanced knowledge in Excel and of SAGA software
- Ability to work independently as well as a strong team player
- Flexible & creative
- Pro-active, goal-oriented and results driven
||Terre des hommes (Tdh) is the leading Swiss organisation for children’s aid. Since 1960, Tdh has helped build a better future for deprived children and their communities, making an impact with innovative and sustainable solutions. Active in more than 45 countries, Tdh works with local and international partners to develop and implement field projects which improve the daily lives of over 3 million children and their relatives, in the domains of health, protection and emergency relief. This engagement is financed by individual and institutional support, with administrative costs kept to a minimum.
|Années d'expériences professionnelles requises
|| 2-5 ans
|Années d'expériences en ONG requises