|Cahier des charges
- Maintain overview of all donor requirements, rules and regulations (in coordination with compliance department), and internal and external deadlines and disseminate them throughout the mission
- Update, streamline, and disseminate grants management tools and resources
- Organize and facilitate grant opening (kick-off meeting), review, and closing meetings
- Support external donor audits and donor monitoring visits, in coordination with compliance department and relevant bases
Proposal & Reporting
- Lead the planning and coordination of the high-quality project proposals development, including narratives, budgets, budget narratives, work plans, staffing lists, MEAL framework and other required annexes. This means compiling and reviewing all documents before sending to CR for sign off
- Lead donor reporting processes by coordinating, compiling, editing and providing feedback to ensure the development of high-quality narratives and timely submissions
- Submit reports for in-country donors
- Prepare regular reports for the local authorities
- Draft, review and provide support in the negotiation of project agreements, including sub-agreements, teaming agreements and memoranda of understanding
- Support high-quality programme implementation during project lifecycle, by supporting monitoring of indicators, outputs and outcomes, value for money, and project evaluation and lessons learned in close coordination with MEAL Manager
- Compile the Situation Reports from bases and coordination on monthly basis
- Carry out reporting capacity building for the field staff
- Carry out regular donor mapping exercises and support the Deputy CR - Program in identifying new funding opportunities in line with the country programme’s strategy
- Liaise with desk for the identification of the international calls for proposals
- Maintain a database of current and expected calls for proposals
- Develop a donor engagement strategy in close collaboration with Deputy CR – Program, as a part of overall mission strategy
- Approach relevant donors for potential funding and identify potential overlap of activities
- Maintain good regular relations with donors in country
- Support CR and Deputy CR- Program in developing fundraising strategy as necessary
- Attend donor meetings, upon request by the Deputy CR – Program
- Act as a focal point for donor queries
- Set appropriate roles and responsibilities for the Reporting Officer
- Delegate parts of the agenda (especially the reporting but also grant proposal writing and sitrep preparations) to the Reporting Officer while ensuring the quality and oversight
- Ensure appropriate capacity building and on job training for the reporting officer to enable the officer to reach manager level
- Compile information about the past and ongoing activities for the purpose of external communication
- Regularly update the Iraq mission Twitter account and website
- Serve as focal popint for external visibility vists
- Communicate regularly with regional communication coordinator in Amman
- Liaise with Field Coordinators to ensure the donor visibility is in place
- Undertake all other duties that may be determined by the line manager and that are compatible with the job description.
- Maintain and ensure a culture of strict confidentiality - inter Tdh staff and between Tdh staff and non Tdh employees.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in grant management/coordination, program development, fundraising in humanitarian settings with INGOs
- Direct working experience in ensuring grant compliance with donors’ regulations through training, monitoring and supporting.
- Familiarity with EU/ECHO, US, UK, Canadian, German and UN donors is mandatory
- Strong capacity to analyze and synthetize humanitarian contexts and program response concepts,
- Excellent communication, coordination, influencing and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Proven interpersonal and problem-solving skills, creativity and flexibility.
- Comfortable in a multi-cultural environment, flexible and able to handle pressure well.
- Flexibility in working overtime when needed.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize large workloads, to consistently meet deadlines and adapt in a complex and challenging work environment
- Previous experience in working with Middle East region will be an asset
- Advanced university degree or equivalent in English Literature, Communication, International Relations, humanitarian/development, Management/ Business Administration
- English – fluent; Arabic fluency would be an asset
||Terre des hommes (Tdh) is the leading Swiss organisation for children’s aid. Since 1960, Tdh has helped build a better future for deprived children and their communities, making an impact with innovative and sustainable solutions. Active in more than 45 countries, Tdh works with local and international partners to develop and implement field projects which improve the daily lives of over 3 million children and their relatives, in the domains of health, protection and emergency relief. This engagement is financed by individual and institutional support, with administrative costs kept to a minimum.
In 2015, Tdh launched an integrated emergency WaSH, Child Protection and NFI response, following several waves of IDPs resulting from military operations to free Shirgat districts, as well as the South Mosul Corridor.
Tdh with its 300 staff employees is currently implementing a 12 Million CHF emergency and rehabilitation Program, throughout the country in Bagdad, Ninewa, Salah ad-Din, Anbar and Kirkuk Governorates.
Current donors: ECHO, OFDA, OCHA, DRL, UNICEF, BPRM, MoFA of the Netherlands
|Années d'expériences professionnelles requises
|| 2-5 ans
|Années d'expériences en ONG requises