|Cahier des charges
Assist the Head of Emergency Operations (HEO) and Programs coordinators in defining the strategy of the mission and the position of Tdh:
- He/She supports the M&E department in defining the humanitarian needs assessments.
- He/She contributes along with the HEO and Programs Coordinators in defining the strategy for Cox’s Bazar.
- He/She contributes to prospect research on donors to evaluate grants opportunities.
- He/She assists with other fundraising projects as requested communication and training about funding opportunities to the Programs Coordinators and PMs.
Support the development of the proposal and the elaboration of donor reporting documents:
- He/she ensures the regular follow-up of donors’ proposal and reporting deadlines .
- He/she leads project proposal.
- He/she shares retro-planning, templates and guidelines for proposal development and reports.
- He/she provides support to Programs Coordinators and PMs on writing proposal and drafting donors reporting documents.
- He/she ensures adequacy of CN/PP/Reports with PCM, donors requirements and guidelines .
- He/she drafts the background, the general parts and cross-cutting issues of CN/PP/Reports.
- He/she consolidates, finalizes CN/PP/Reports packages, validate with HQ and submit them.
- He/she monitors and improvement of the quality of proposals, project agreement requests, mid-term and final reports by :
- answering the guidelines and donors requirements,
- answering the Tdh internal requirements,
- integrating information and recommendations delivered by the previous programs,
- taking in consideration the minutes of donors meetings, the evaluation reports and the external or internal audits,
- ensuring that the questions and comments from donors, auditors,internal evaluators and HQ Progam officer are handled.
- He/she updates dashboards of contract/project follow-up and ensures their dissemination.
- He/she ensures that all documentation related to donors’ contracts are filed and shared with concerned staff (soft and/or hard copies of proposals, contracts, reports…).
- He/She ensures donors visibility requirements are met in liaison with the Logistic department
- He/she ensures projects adjustments decided by Program are in line with Donors procedures (Cost Extension, No Cost Extension).
- He/She supervises Grants JPO completing its dedicated contracts related tasks (similar as the one mentioned above).
He/She is assisting the HEO and the Program Coordinators in monitoring the program activities and ensuring the adequacy with the grant requirements
- He/She identifies grants which need further focus and request for program meetings when there is a need.
- He/She planifies and organizes program meetings, kick off meetings and close out meetings for multi-sectors projects.
Coordinates internal reporting and tools on the emergency operations and assists external communication in liaisons with headquarters
- He/she takes minutes in coordination meeting.
- He/she takes minutes in external meetings.
- He/she produces sythethic notes to facilitate internal knowledge and comprehension of donors, grants and projects ongoing (Donor factsheets, project factsheet, sectoral factsheet, organizational profile).
- He/she supports producing communication paper in liaison with HQ to ensure external visibility (social media, Tdh website, newpaper,…).
Assist the Program Coordinator with the training of teams related to the grant management:
- He/she provides sensitization and training on donors reporting.
- He/she provides sensitization on internal reporting and data collection system.
- He/She assists the Program Coordinator and the M&E Manager in designing training on monitoring tools whenever requested.
Ensure Tdh representation and facilitate Tdh Liaison with local authorities
- He/she assist the HEO in representing the organization locally to donors, NGOs, International Organizations, and reports interview findings to supervisors.
- He / She ensures administrative compliance with national and local authorities and appropriate reporting (FD7, NSI, RRRC,…).
- He/She ensure internal coordination within mission, with Dhaka and HQ and consolidate FD7s proposals and reports packages.
- He/She supervises Humanitarian Officer completing its tasks (archiving documents, filling FD7 summary follow up tool, liaison with CiC and local authorities …).
Ensure liaison with Tdh local partners
- He/she participates in identifying potential local partners to carry out Tdh projects.
- He/she designs MoU with local partners and ensures appropriate legal documentation and due diligence documents are properly done, consistent, fit Tdh values and are filled.
- He/she ensures partners are properly respecting their contractual requirements: monitoring and financial reporting.
- He/she liaises directly with local partners, ensures follow-up of the partnership and represents Tdh during meeting with the partners.
Manage Grants department
- He / She is responsible for supervising and training Grants JPO and Humanitarian officer.
- He/She ensures Grants department is structured and that tasks and responsibility are clearly defined and communicated among team.
- He/She ensure appropriate HR management of Grants JPO and Humanitarian Officer (recruitment, appraisal, warning, leave validation,…).
- In his/her professional activities, adhere to the values defined in the strategic plan: commitment, expertise, integrity and self-reliance.
- Work in different cultural backgrounds and in difficult situations, deal with confrontation due to differences (intercultural).
Competencies: This function requires the mastery of Personal, Social and Leadership Competencies (PSLC), Technical and Methodological Competencies (TMC) and Management and Strategic Competencies (MSC)
- At least 2 years experience in managing grants in an emergency context.
- Excellent editorial quality.
- Excellent knowledge of english (written & spoken).
- Knowledge of project management.
- Excellent reporting skills.
- Knowledge in the following sectors of activity is an asset: WASH, Child Protection, Health, Nutrition.