|Cahier des charges
- Maintain overview of all donor requirements, rules and regulations, and internal and external deadlines and disseminate them throughout the mission.
- Update, streamline, and disseminate grants management tools and resources.
- Organize and facilitate grant opening, review, and closing meetings.
- Support external donor audits and donor monitoring visits, in coordination with compliance department and relevant bases.
Proposal & Reporting
- Lead the planning and coordination of the high-quality project proposals development, including narratives, budgets, budget narratives, work plans, staffing lists, MEAL framework and other required annexes. This means compiling and reviewing all documents before sending to CR for sign off.
- Lead donor reporting processes by coordinating, compiling, editing and providing feedback to ensure the development of high-quality narratives and timely submissions.
- Draft, review and provide support in the negotiation of project agreements, including sub-agreements, teaming agreements and memoranda of understanding.
- Support high-quality programme implementation during project lifecycle, by supporting monitoring of indicators, outputs and outcomes, value for money, and project evaluation and lessons learned in close coordination with MEAL Manager.
- Ensure the Situation Reports and Activity Info reporting is delivered on monthly basis.
- Carry out regular donor mapping exercises and support the Deputy CR - Program in identifying new funding opportunities in line with the country programme’s strategy.
- Maintain a database of current and expected call for proposals.
- Develop a donor engagement strategy in close collaboration with Deputy CR – Program.
- Approach relevant donors for potential funding.
- Maintain good regular relations with donors in country.
- Support CR and Deputy CR- Program in developing fundraising strategy as necessary.
- Attend donor meetings, upon request by the Deputy CR – Program.
- Act as a focal point to donor queries.
- Set appropriate roles and responsibilities to the Reporting Officer.
- Delegate parts of the agenda (especially the reporting but also grant proposal writing) to the reporting officer while ensuring the quality and oversight.
- Ensure appropriate capacity building and on job training for the reporting officer to enable the officer to reach manager level.
Child Safeguarding Policy
- Commit to respect the Child Safeguarding Policy. Signs the Code of Conduct.
- Report serious cases of abuse on children identified by the Child Protection team to the Country representative. Strict confidentiality must be respected.
- Raising awareness within the Foundation on violence against children.
- Providing guidance to employees and others and defining expectations when it comes to preventing, raising, denouncing and responding to issues of child abuse.
- Reducing the risk of child abuse by selectively recruiting employees and others.
- Reducing the risk of child abuse by developing a culture of open and informed leadership within the organization and in our work with children.
- Undertake all other duties that may be determined by the line manager and that are compatible with the job description.
- Maintain and ensure a culture of strict confidentiality - inter Tdh staff and between Tdh staff and non Tdh employees.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in grant management/coordination, program development, fundraising in humanitarian settings with INGOs.
- Direct working experience in ensuring grant compliance with donors’ regulations through training, monitoring and supporting.
- Familiarity with EU/ECHO, US, UN donors is an asset.
- Strong capacity to analyze and synthetize humanitarian contexts and program response concepts.
- Excellent communication, coordination, influencing and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Proven interpersonal and problem-solving skills, creativity and flexibility.
- Comfortable in a multi-cultural environment, flexible and able to handle pressure well.
- Flexibility in working overtime when needed.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize large workloads, to consistently meet deadlines and adapt in a complex and challenging work environment.
- Previous experience in working with Middle East region will be an asset.
- Advanced university degree or equivalent in English Literature, Communication, International Relations, humanitarian/ development, Management/ Business Administration.
- English – fluent.
- Arabic fluency would be an asset.
||Tdh has been present in Iraq since 2014 with NFI distributions in Dohuk Governorate and in October 2015 launched unconditional cash assistance with the support of Swiss Solidarity. Since these first interventions, Tdh has been present in eleven districts (Anah, Al-Qa’im, Haditha, Tal Afar, West and East Shirqat, Tikrit, Baiji, Hawija, Kirkuk and Tooz) across four Governorates (Salah al-Din, Kirkuk, Nineveh and Al-Anbar) with operations in the two latter districts since 2017 as Tdh followed the frontlines to provide emergency assistance. Tdh was the first INGO to have field offices in Tikrit, Shirqat, Tal Afar and Anah.
Tdh’s strategy consists on providing emergency assistance in hard-to-reach for the population strggling to access the services following their return. Furthermore Tdh focuses on recovery efforts to ensure the safe and dignified returns and resumption of necessary services. Tdh’s efforts focus on WASH, Education, Child protection, Juvenile Justice and CCCM sectors and include infrastructure repair, local capacity building as well as direct service provision where needed.
|Années d'expériences professionnelles requises
|| 2-5 ans
|Années d'expériences en ONG requises