DAH - Nigeria - CDM
HR Manager - JPO - Maiduguri
|Entrée en fonction
As soon as possible
|Famille de métier
||Expatriate contract under Swiss labor code.
Salary range: 2’200 CHF (~1’900 €) <> 2’400 CHF (2’100 €) net /month x 13.
Holidays: 25 days/year. Health insurance, accident and medical repatriation insurance, location, return flight.
||The Human Resources Officer is responsible of the day-to-day HR & Administrative activities in the Maiduguri base.
He/she guarantees the correct implementation of HR and Tdh policy on the mission.
He/she supports the HR & Administrative coordinator in defining and implementing the national HR policy.
He/she actively participates in implementing training and development programs for national staff.
He/she takes on the functions of the HR & Administrative coordinator in case of absence.
|Cahier des charges
- Participate in defining and monitoring the implementation of HR policy.
- Continually ensure coherence between Tdh HR policy and national laws.
- Define the needs of administrative & HR personnel, and recruit according to the resources allocated.
- Supervise the administrative management of personnel recruitment, draft employment contracts for employees and ensure that they are adhered to.
- Assist in welcoming and integrating new personnel and ensure they receive administrative briefing.
- Ensure that performance reviews are carried out according to defined procedure, and monitor the professional development of personnel (career planning, management of staff mobility).
- If necessary, participate in rewriting the salary grid (benchmark) and social policies, evaluate risks linked to changes in compensation.
- Provide support for internal and external audit.
- Assist the HR & Administrative coordinator with creating operational proposals and with drawing up HR reports.
- Manage, train and support the team.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business administration or related field.
- At least three years of progressively responsible HR experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent record keeping and documentation skills.
- Familiarity with donors rules and regulations.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work well and punctually under pressure.
- Excellent oral and writing skills in English (C2), French is an asset.
||Tdh has established a Country Office in Nigeria since the last quarter of- 2017 to try to complete the covering of the needs of crisis affected people. For the moment, the organization is operating only in Borno State, essentially in the Eastern Part of the State, the Eastern Crescent -> from the North-East (Cross Kuawa, Kukawa, Monguno) to (Konduga, Gwoza, Banki). Some of the operations are implemented with the collaboration of a local partner (CHAD). TdH is targeting people's affected by the crisis by addressing some humanitarian gaps related to the access to some primary needs (Water Supply, Non Food Items distributions, Hygiene Promotion) or social basic services (as Child Protection, Educational Support, Primary Health Care…).
|Années d'expériences professionnelles requises
|| 1-2 ans
|Années d'expériences en ONG requises
|| Ecole Supérieure / Haute Ecole Spécialisée