DAH - Bangladesh - CDM
Monitoring and Evaluation Manager
|Entrée en fonction
|Famille de métier
|| Qualité et redevabilité
||Expatriate contract under Swiss regulations 2’950 CHF (~2’550 €) < > 4'300 CHF (~3’700 €) net /month according to experience x 13, Holidays: 25 days per year. Local accommodation and transportation, Health insurance, accident and medical repatriation insurance, return flight.
Contract Duration: 12 months
||The M&E Manager is responsible, for all programs in Cox’s Bazar, for supporting 1/ the development and harmonization of effective monitoring and evaluation tools and systems, 2/ the treatment, analysis and reporting of data related to implemented projects, 3/ develop survey tools and methodologies. The M&E Manager will be involved in and provide support to capacity building and training activities on M&E topics, promote the development, adaptation, testing and mainstreaming of good practices in needs assessment, implementation, monitoring and evaluation, accountability and learning throughout the emergency program. The M&E Manager is responsible, for all programs in Cox’s Bazar, for supporting 1/ the development and harmonization of effective monitoring and evaluation tools and systems, 2/ the treatment, analysis and reporting of data related to implemented projects, 3/ develop survey tools and methodologies. The M&E Manager will be involved in and provide support to capacity building and training activities on M&E topics, promote the development, adaptation, testing and mainstreaming of good practices in needs assessment, implementation, monitoring and evaluation, accountability and learning throughout the emergency program.
|Cahier des charges
- Ensure quality M&E at the program level and build a nationwide system that captures and presents results and also informs the global Tdh M&E system;
- Contribute to the review and development of global and sectoral monitoring and evaluation plans and strategies, ensuring crosscutting issues are well integrated;
- Design tools and SOP’s aimed at monitoring project activities implementation against work-plan and Logical Framework, ensuring that programmes have specific, measureable, achievable, realistic and time bound indicators;
- Contribute to ensure quality and accountability (donors and beneficiaries related accountability);
- Support programme coordinators, grant manager and project managers with data analysis and the production of high quality, evidence-based, donor compliant reports (monthly, quarterly, annual and final) in a timely manner to accurately reflect field level conditions and programming progress.
- Work with database officers to develop and maintain an effective information database, assisting in developing data entry, storage and analysis templates for project and overall programs monitoring, providing resources and necessary support for program inputs and outputs.
- Advise on analysis of project data using international tools and methodologies.
- Conduct advanced statistical analysis when required.
- Design survey instruments for baseline – endline surveys, monitoring and evaluation surveys and needs assessments.
- Ensure data quality and integrity by periodically conducting field visits and spot-checks
- Provide training and assistance to develop staff skills in participatory and qualitative design, monitoring and evaluation approaches, to implement realistic monitoring plans that capture quantitative and qualitative data for comparison against a project's targets.
- Train, assist and/or participate in rapid or baseline assessments to inform program design.
- Provide support/guidance in the selection of evaluators, development of terms of reference and scope of work for evaluation teams;
- Work with program coordination and contribute to support and train to apply lessons learnt, case studies and follow up on progress through monitoring and provide on-going support
- Post-secondary (Bachelor) degree or higher in related field;
- At least two years in M&E department management in an emergency setting;
- Strong experience in planning, design, management and implementation of Monitoring and Evaluation program strategies;
- Advanced computer skills, especially in Word, Excel, ACCESS, SQL and others;
- Proven experience in using Mobile data collection for M&E purposes
- Strong communication, interpersonal and analytical skills;
- Ability to prioritize needs and carry out multiple tasks simultaneously;
- Proven skills and experience in (contributing to) proposal and report writing;
||Terre des hommes (Tdh) is the leading Swiss organisation for children’s aid. Since 1960, Tdh has helped build a better future for deprived children and their communities, making an impact with innovative and sustainable solutions. Active in more than 45 countries, Tdh works with local and international partners to develop and implement field projects which improve the daily lives of over 3 million children and their relatives, in the domains of health, protection and emergency relief. This engagement is financed by individual and institutional support, with administrative costs kept to a minimum.
|Années d'expériences professionnelles requises
|| 2-5 ans
|Années d'expériences en ONG requises