|Cahier des charges
- Integrate, promote, facilitate mainstreaming and implementation of child protection related approaches (System strengthening approaches, MHPSS, Child participation, Social work system strengthening (Case Management), Community based approaches, education, Child Protection humanitarian support) into Tdh programming in the region, across the different programs (Children in Migration, Access to justice, and mother and child Health , and projects in different countries, considering the specificity of the triple Nexus in which most of MENA countries find themselves today.
- Map needs and develop action plan in order to identify priorities for strengthening quality of CP approaches and interventions, together with the protection team at the HQ.
- Deliver technical support to child protection and mental health and psychosocial interventions of Tdh within the region and across the programmes.
- Ensure Child protection interventions and approaches build on Tdh reference frameworks, guidance and methodology.
- Lead or facilitate child protection related system strengthening within the region, including through blended approaches.
- Support Child protection advisors based in delegations.
- Document child protection practices, share knowledge, lessons learned, promising practices, research findings, through internal sharing and capitalisation, in the form of journal articles and presentations, webinars, and consolidate regional data in periodic information reports in coordination with the Child Protection Sector.
- Review proposals in line with child protection approaches.
- Support on monitoring Child Protection outcomes.
- Ensure Tdh positioning within regional professional networks and forums on child protection related issues.
- Participate actively in the regional technical team dynamic and meetings.
- Participate and contribute to the transversal Child protection sector discussions at institutional level (within the “program and expertise” department).
- Support to regional/local emergencies within the region in terms of tools, methodologies, strategies, proposals.
- Minimum Master’s degree in a relevant field (e.g. Humanities, Social Work) from an accredited educational institution. Research experience will be a strong asset.
- 5+ years of experience in child protection or child safeguarding (including experience in Humanitarian and volatile contexts given current contexts in MENA).
- 4 – 5 years professional experience in implementing and supervising projects, including managing teams and partnerships.
- 5+ years of experience in providing guidance and building capacity of professionals, groups or systems in relation to child rights/child protection (multi country context will be an asset).
- Solid understanding and experience in child protection, child rights, social work and/or social norms.
- High-level representational skills: Experience in advocacy for public policy change a strong asset.
- Demonstrated leadership and strategic thinking, with an openness to change and a taste for innovation.
- Self-motivated, with skills to support and advise others.
- Able to manage high volume of workflow efficiently with minimal supervision.
- Experience in proposal writing and donor engagement.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build effective relationships at all levels within the organisation or through networks and alliances.
- Ideally, the candidate will have already carried out similar work in an NGO or in an organisation working at an international level.
- Excellent communication skills; high proficiency in spoken and written English. Knowledge of Arabic is an asset but not a requirement.
- Good knowledge of the MENA region and experience of working with multidisciplinary and multicultural teams.
Please be advised that living conditions in the field (volatile security context, basic living conditions, shared showers/toilets, curfew, restriction of movements, etc.) can be challenging and although Tdh does the necessary to ensure security and wellbeing of the staff, people used to a certain level of comfort might not feel at ease in the field.
||Terre des hommes is the leading Swiss organisation for children’s aid. Through our Access to Justice, Health, Children and youth on the move, protection and emergency relief programmes, we provide assistance to over four million children and their families in over 40 countries each year. In MENA, Tdh has presence in 8 countries, relying on teams based in Egypt, Lebanon, Palestine, Jordan, Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan, Pakistan. Working closely with regional and national partners.
|Années d'expériences professionnelles requises
|| 5-10 ans
|Années d'expériences en ONG requises