|Cahier des charges
- Provide direct daily supervision, guidance, and support to 3 Support Services Managers (HR, Finance, Logistic);
- Develop and define with subordinate their yearly key professional objectives (KPO);
- Ensure the daily coaching of any collaborator under your responsibility, from the recruiting to the final collaboration reports. Furthermore, organize punctual trainings to develop and strengthen the technical knowledge and skills, mainly of Tdh staff and, where appropriate, of partners;
- Ensure a close, regular, and effective collaboration between the 3 Support Services Departments, aiming to develop and strengthening a common, coherent, and exhaustive approach to support services within the delegation;
- In collaboration with Program Coordinator, ensure and facilitate a regular and smooth coordination with Operational team, aiming to guarantee a Support Services vision focusing on operational objectives and imperatives;
- In cooperation with the technical advisors at the headquarters, seek information actively on latest advances in her/his field of activities.
- In agreement with the Country Representative, ensure regular attendance of Tdh in relevant Coordination meetings at National and Local level following by a proper dataflow/information restitution within the Support Services Departments, and with other Departments where appropriate.
- Ensure that Support Services Vision and Approach within the delegation fall into the framework of the Country Strategic Plan 2022-2024; Moreover, ensure that they contribute to the achievement’ objectives of the Country Strategy Plan;
- Ensure follow-up of a proper implementation of yearly Action Plans – which set the key objectives and their prioritization - of each Support Services Departments, as well as conduct a quarterly review of each Action Plan with the manager concerned;
- Drive and contribute to innovation in your field of expertise with a view to making all possible improvements, including potential review of Country Strategy’ parts related to Support Services;
- Ensure a full understanding, appropriation and use of key processes and tools in each Support Services departments; with a special attention to HOMERE within HR department, Purchasing Cycle and Procurement Plan within Logistic department, Monthly tracking budget thanks to Budget Follow-up and Forecast tools including MFT within Finance department;
- On a monthly basis, review the whole projects’ budgets follow-up and forecast received from Finance Manager (FM);
- In collaboration with other Coordinators, especially Program Coordinator, contribute to donors’ narrative and reports – interim and final – documents on the parts related to Support Services.
- Ensure that Egypt delegation’ logistics, administrative, financial and HR practices and tools follow 1. national laws, 2. donor regulations and 3. Tdh institutional policies and manuals;
- With consideration of the specific context of Tdh Egypt, make recommendations and advise on Tdh policies, manuals, and SOPs currently in place when appropriate;
- Ensure timely roll-out and implementation of new or updated Tdh procedures and policies at national level;
- Conduct, at least on a quarterly basis, cycle of spot checks and internal audit/self-evaluation process to ensure compliance and propose action plans accordingly;
- Develop and keep updated a yearly agenda of the already known external audits.
Safety and Security Management
- Responsible for implementing and updating the National Security Plan – frequency of updating depend on level of security (June 2020: level 2 = each 6 months) - in which the overall security management system at national level is established, the roles and responsibilities between headquarters, the organization and the field are defined, and the implementation processes are designed according to the different security levels of each offices;
- Ensure that it is properly disseminated and understood by all expat, national staff and all visitors, and ensure its implementation; proper understanding and appropriation by the teams;
- In coordination with Field Representative, ensure development, implementation, and regular update – again based on level of security - of a Security Plan for each base
- Conduct and keep updated Context and Risk Analysis, as well Security Diagnostic
- Lead the safety and security assessment processes.
- Master’s degree in relevant field;
- Previous experience with an INGO is mandatory;
- 15 years’ experience in support functions, including at least 5 years in senior management positions covering 2 fields of expertise among the 3 support functions: Finance, HR, logistics and compliance;
- Budget management: preparation with team, capacity to support but also to challenge, budget and financial risks analysis, budget follow up and analysis, able to propose corrective measures, etc.
- Procurement, Asset/stock management, fleet, and premises management;
- Human resources management (recruitment, L&D, personnel management, payroll, country legal framework, taxes and legal deductions, staff professional development);
- Experience in dealing with a diversity of institutional donors (budget designing, financial reporting, audit), knowledge of the main donors ‘rules;
- Good knowledge of accounting principles;
- Very good command of Excel;
- Good command of HOMERE and SAGA is an asset;
- Excellent oral and writing skills in English and Arabic;
Expatriate contract under Swiss labour code 3 400 CHF (~2 950 €) < > 4 750 CHF (~4 100 €) net salary/month according to experience x 13, Annual Leave: 25 days per year. Contract includes also local accommodation and transportation, health and repatriation insurance, return flight.
Tdh Global Code of Conduct and Risk Management Policies:
- Fully complies with Tdh’s Global Code of Conduct and systematically reports any breach to the Code through the whistleblowing procedure raises awareness within the Foundation on abuse and violence and the rights deriving therefrom, respecting the rights and dignity of children, members of the communities and our own Staff
- Commits to respecting Risk Management Policies including: Safeguarding Policies (Child Safeguarding Policy, Policy on the Protection against Sexual Exploitation and the Directive on Staff Misconduct at the Workplace), Safety and Security Policy and Anti-Fraud/Corruption and Prevention of the Financing of Criminal Activities Policies
- Commits to reducing the risk of abuse and harm by developing a culture of open and informed leadership within the organization and in our work with children and the communities in which we intervene in.
We offer an exciting and varied work, useful and meaningful, in a team that wants to make a difference for vulnerable children.
Are you interested? Do you want to face this challenge?
Please applying directly online: www.tdh.ch/en/jobs
Application files sent through our official website will be processed only if complete (CV + cover letter). Additional documents (diplomas, work certificates, etc.) will be requested at a later stage.
We will be in touch with the shortlisted candidates only in the selection process – with the large number of applications received, we unfortunately cannot provide personal follow-up to the larger candidate pool. Thanks for your understanding.
For any questions you can consult the FAQ below the job advertisements.
||Since 1983 Tdh Egypt works in close collaboration with recognized local partners and thanks to the funding of several international donors (among them UNICEF, UNHCR, ECHO, SDC), BPRM, Netherlands Embassy. From northern Delta region to southern Upper Egypt region, from refugee communities to vulnerable host communities, Tdh provides support to children, youth, family/caregiver, and communities while working on capacities development of key local – formal and informal – actors.
Over the decades, Tdh - one of the Child Protection leading agency in Egypt - has developed specific expertise in Migration, Access to Justice (A2J) and Child Labor (CL) - this latter mainly in link with Eradication of Violence Against Children (EVAC) - via projects implemented through direct implementation – centers and mobile units - and local partners.
The main office is located in Cairo with field office in Assuit, in addition of several others implementing venues (Centers, Schools, Playgrounds, Local Communities Organizations including the one of the current 2 local partners PSTIC, StARS.
|Années d'expériences professionnelles requises
|| 10 à 15 ans
|Années d'expériences en ONG requises