DAH - Irak - CDM
WASH Consortium MEAL & Reporting manager - Erbil
|Entrée en fonction
As soon as possible
|Famille de métier
||Expatriate contract under Swiss regulations 2’950 CHF (~2’550 €) < > 4’300 CHF (~3’700 €) net /month (according to experience) x 13 months.
Annual leaves: 25 days/year, local accommodation and transportation, health insurance, accident and medical repatriation insurance, return flight.
||The WASH Out of Camp Consortium MEAL and reporting manager is responsible for the Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability, Learning and Reporting of the IHF project proposed by the 6 partners. He/she ensures that a common monitoring plan is implement, to follow progress on indicators, to organize standardize assessment tools, organize evaluation according to donor requirements, to manage data and provide comprehensive analysis reports, to produce intermediate (internal and external) and final reports, and to ensure that complaints and feedback response mechanism is properly implemented.
|Cahier des charges
- Develop a common monitoring plan to all 6 consortium partners, ensuring compliance with contractual and qualitative commitments and overall compatibility with Tdh Iraq MEAL system and mark out the steps for monitoring its implementation;
- Develop adapted and efficient monitoring and evaluation tools according to project needs and consortium members capacities;
- Ensure that the proposed strategy, approach and tools are in line with Tdh's MEAL strategy in Iraq and the guidelines already developed;
- Develop a joint plan for the consortium partners to set up the complaint and feedback mechanism and mark out the steps for monitoring its implementation;
- Develop a plan to capitalize on practices and lessons learned for the consortium with the assistance of the consortium coordinator and WASH coordinator;
- Plan and organize MEAL-related capacity building sessions with national partners;
- Develop the project reporting plan, timeline and responsibility matrix at the beginning of the project;
- Develop adapted reporting template to facilitate general online reporting (CBPF GMS);
- Contribute to the development and updating of the MEAL country strategy, the consolidation of the MEAL work plan and MEAL framework for all ongoing projects;
- Contribute to the consortium communication (consortium meetings, emails, reports, technical papers, technical working-group) with datas, statistics and graphs;
- Develop visual communication tools on the activities carried out by the consortium (fact sheets, mapping, slides, etc.);
- Acting as interim consortium coordinator when needed (absence of the coordinator);
- Organize training sessions on monitoring and evaluation tools, mobile data collection and mapping, and reporting templates with consortium members, more especially with national NGOs;
- Ensure proper compliance of all consortium members regarding to donor contractual documentation in relation to committed project indicators (sources of verification).
- Appropriate qualification at Master’s degree level in relevant field such as statistics, project management, data management or generalist humanitarian studies;
- Proven experience (at least 2 years) coordinating MEAL in an international NGO;
- Strong experience in planning, designing, management and implementation of monitoring and evaluation program strategies;
- Advanced IT skills, especially in Excel, SQL, mobile data collection software (Kobo, SurveyCTO) and data visualization softwares (PowerBI, Tableau);
- Strong experience in using mobile data collection tools;
- Strong experience on geographic information systems (GIS), QGIS and database management and analysis;
- Experience of working in a consortium model and/or in Iraq or Middle-East countries is an asset;
- Excellent writing skills and ability to synthesize in English.
||Terre des hommes Foundation (Tdh) is the leading Swiss child relief organization, based in Lausanne (Switzerland). Every year our projects support more than 2 million children (3 million in 2016) and their families in over 35 countries. We are part of the Terre des hommes International Federation (TDHIF), with 9 other sister organizations in Switzerland, Europe and Canada.
Tdh-Lausanne is currently implementing a large-scale emergency and rehabilitation program throughout the country in Ninewa, Salah ah-din, Anbar and Kirkuk Governorates.
Terre des hommes just obtained funding (IHF 2nd allocation) to be lead of a WASH Out Of Camp consortium of 6 partners (4 international NGOs and 2 national NGOs) in 6 districts spread over 3 governorates for 8 months duration. In order to ensure the coordination of partners, the overall monitoring and reporting of the project and the strengthening of partners' skills (with a particular focus on local partners), Tdh will set up a Consortium Coordination Unit with 2 full-time dedicated staff (1 consortium coordinator and 1 MEAL and reporting manager) and partial support of support (compliance) and technical resources (WASH coordinator and hygiene promotion roving specialist).
|Années d'expériences professionnelles requises
|| 2-5 ans
|Années d'expériences en ONG requises